Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mangia!

Welcome... In my cooking history I have made several attempts to archive my favorite recipes, from writing them on scratch paper to keeping them written in a book. Yet, none of these endevors has been able to keep all of my favorites in one place. I have friends calling, asking for my artichoke dip recipe and it takes me hours to dig it up. I have 3x5 notecards running amok in my recipe box, writen in some indecipherable language. So in my attempts to be modern, I decided what a better place to compile all of my favorites than my own personal blog.

I am a true foodie, I love it all. You name it, Japanese, Baking, Pies, Grilling, Vegetarian, the list goes on. This is my place for my favorite recipes, newly tested things, and my tips and tricks I use to tweek each one. I hope you enjoy and try things out as well for those who personally know me and those who don't. And please, feel free to comment and add your thoughts as well. Let me know what you liked, what you didn't, and what you changed to make it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment